10 healthy habits that you should incorporate

Turning healthy habits into a lifestyle that is sustained over time is the great objective that we must pursue with tenacity. Not only to take care of our weight and image but to feel younger and more energetic. It can be done. Look at these ten habits that will allow you to reach that goal.

Healthy habits

Healthy habits

1 – The healthy habit of eating properly: Eating a balanced diet is key. Foods of all kinds can be included, but excesses should be avoided. Nutrients must be supplied to the body for it to function properly.

It is important to respect the four daily meals. Breakfast should consist of a fruit, a dairy and a hydrate. While dinner or lunch must be composed of 50% vegetables, 25% carbohydrates and 25% protein.

Dairy, carbohydrates, and fruit: one serving each, the recommended combination.

Dairy, carbohydrates, and fruit: one serving each, the recommended combination

There are no permitted or prohibited foods. But yes, you have to take care of the portions

2- Doing physical activity: Exercising constantly produces multiple benefits, such as reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, burning calories, and strengthening muscles and bones. In addition, it reduces “bad” cholesterol and increases “good” cholesterol.

3- Being hydrated: It is essential to drink at least three liters of water per day. In this way, toxins are eliminated, metabolism and digestion are promoted, and the appearance of the skin and hair is improved.

4- Sleep well: Sleep is one of the most essential functions to feel good. It is recommended to sleep between six and eight hours a day to recover lost energy.

5- Little alcohol, no cigarette: Ingesting alcohol in excess and smoking are two harmful habits for the organism. Over time they can have harmful effects. Therefore, it is advisable to set them aside.

Healthy habits

Healthy habits

6- Keep the mind in shape: The brain must be constantly trained and tested. This reduces the risk of cognitive decline and the appearance of dementia. Mental deterioration is important to avoid, for that you have to exercise your mind, memory, attention and concentration.

7- Clean yourself every day: For the body to be healthy, it is important to wash your hands, bathe every day, wear clean clothes and brush your teeth three times a day.

8- Avoid stress and anxiety: You have to ran away from stress! If necessary, count to a thousand and find a way to avoid causing discomfort. A good relaxing massage or getting out of the routine can be alternatives to be better.

You have to find stability to live healthy. You work 80% of the time, so you have to enjoy the other 20% with outings, events and trips.

9- Having sex: Sexual practice is very beneficial. It is scientifically proven that it reduces stress, improves the circulatory system, calms muscle pain and helps to lose weight. Of course, use contraceptive methods to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.

10- Reduce the consumption of saturated fats: This type of fat is found in junk food. Therefore, the ideal is to avoid eating this type of food, although every so often you can indulge yourself.

There are no allowed or prohibited foods. You do have to take care of the portions. That is why it is recommended to eat a chocolate or candy per day, as long as it is between 20 and 25 grams, and does not exceed the 120 calories.

Leave a Reply